The intellaspot represents the next generation in innovative optics, providing high lumen output, energy efficiency, zoom range, and overall feature set — all at a highly economical price point.
The fixture is a hard-edged moving yoke light featuring smooth CMY color mixing as well as variable CTO. A fixed color wheel allows instant color choices via easily exchangeable dichroic filters. Two rotating Lithopattern® wheels, each with seven patterns plus open, provide a large number of output patterns and images. The output can be further enhanced with a rotating prism and an animation wheel.
With a powerful optical system, the intellaspot not only produces an extreme 20,000 lumen output from the 850w HID lamp, but also provides clear projections with a large zoom range of 11° to 55°. With its fast mechanical iris, variable soft edge, and electronic strobing, the intellaspot is truly a full featured automated luminare.
The intellaspot also includes the stunning Indigo Highlighter feature. Exclusive to the intellaspot, the indigo highlighter provides designers with additional light output from four 1-watt indigo LEDs, thus increasing the layering abilities of the large-exiting aperture fixture.
Built on an entirely new platform, the intellaspot combines new technologies to create an exceptionally energy-efficient fixture that conforms to modern “greening” principles. A battery-controlled full color LCD menu system enables fixture addressing without having to power up the unit. Low ambient noise, RDM, and extensive DMX capabilities make the intellaspot the professional choice for a wide variety of applications.
- Auto-ranging 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- High efficiency 20,000 lumens
- 850w HID lamp - 750 hrs.
- 5:1 Zoom - 11°-55°
- CMY color mixing plus variable CTO
- Color wheel with replaceable positions
- Two seven position plus open rotating gobo wheels
- Rotating prism
- Animation system
- Mechanical and Electronic strobe
- Variable soft edge
- Fast mechanical iris
- Unique Indigo Highlighter LED output
- Color LCD menu with battery operation
- Low ambient noise
- RDM compatible
- Optional touring roadcase
- Auto-switching power supply
- 41 DMX channels
- DMX/RDM Connector: 5-pin XLR
- Modular construction
- Fast service design for all components
- Electronic cooling system control
- Stunningly fast, smooth and quiet yoke movement using proprietary multi-phase technology
- Performance oriented exterior design prevents stray light scatter
- Pan and tilt locks for easy transportation
- Easy carried with yoke-arm handles
One year product warranty and technical support
Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice