Wholehog USB Programming Wing
The Wholehog Programming Wing provides the perfect control surface for Hog 3PC software.
The same high quality controls are used as the ones found on the Wholehog 3 console, ensuring responsive and reliable operation. A WholehogLED desklight is supplied, fully dimmable and software controllable.
Styled in a similar manner to the Wholehog 3 console, the Programming Wing is equally at home connected to a laptop, a desktop PC, as well as a Wholehog 3, Hog iPC console, or Road Hog consoles. In addition, the Programming Wing is fully compatible with the classic Hog 2PC application.
- USB connection to Hog 3PC computer, Road Hog console, Hog iPC console or Wholehog 3 console
- Internal USB hub supporting two external devices
- Socket for a WholehogLED desklight (supplied), fully dimmable
- Encoders, trackball and buttons provide a full programming interface
- A single programming wing can be connected to Hog 3PC, Hog 2PC, Road Hog console, Hog iPC console, or a Wholehog 3 console
- Rugged, sleek anodized blue casing
- Status LEDs for power, hub status and data in/out
- One type B USB input socket
- Two type A USB output sockets, available when using external power supply
- Socket for external 12V power supply (supplied)
- Support for both bus-powered and self-powered operation
- Four high resolution encoders
- One trackball, with four buttons and blue backlight
- Bi-colour LEDs, trackball backlight and desklight are software dimmable