Road Hog Wing
The Road Hog Wing concept is unparalleled – and the intelligent design includes a 12” touchscreen monitor, high-quality programming or playback controls, and DMX output capabilities.
The Wings are equally at home next to a console or as part of a Hog 3PC system. With impressive Road Hog styling, the Road Hog Programming and Playback Wings provide a unique design, impressive quality, and a superb value.
Note: The Road Hog console can support one Road Hog Wing via the USB to VGA adapter. The Road Hog Full Boar, Wholehog 3, Hog iPC, and Hog 3PC support multiple wings.
- USB connection to Hog 3PC computer, Road Hog Full Boar, Hog iPC or Wholehog 3 console
- VGA connection for 12" touchscreen
- Integrated touchscreen controls
- Super Widget Expansion slot provides four DMX outputs from PC based products
- Socket for a Road Hog LED desklight (supplied), fully dimmable
- LED Desklight and feedback LEDs dimmable
- Blue LED side marker lights
- Rugged, sleek Road Hog styling
- Status LEDs for power, data, and expansion
- One type B USB input socket
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Dust cover included
- Optional Road Case available
- Dimensions: 453.9 mm(w) x 572.4 mm(d) x 12.52 cm(h)
- Weight: 10.9 kg.
- Full Wholehog playback masters, identical to those on the console
- 10 masters, each with Choose, Go, Halt and Flash buttons and a Penny & Giles fader
- Next Page, Assert, Release, Skip Forward, Skip Backward and Pig buttons
- Bi-colour LEDs and desklight are software-dimmable
- Multiple playback wings can be connected to the Wholehog software
- Common button layout provides a full programming interface
- One trackball, with four buttons and blue backlight
- Four high resolution encoders
- Bi-colour LEDs, trackball backlight and desklight are software dimmable
- A single programming wing can be connected to Hog 3PC, Road Hog Full Boar, Hog iPC, or a Wholehog 3 console