Road Hog Console
The Road Hog is a true thoroughbred automated lighting console.
Its simple and intuitive operations as well as cost effectiveness offer the user an unprecedented amount of control. Equipped with Flying Pig Systems renowned Wholehog software, you are able to create, manage, edit and playback lighting to enhance any production environment.
Bringing you screaming-fast performance in a quiet, self-contained environment, the Road Hog console provides 2048 DMX channels of control. Two internal touchscreens display data and allow quick access to many powerful features. Using legendary Wholehog console hardware, and the proven combination of Windows XP Embedded with the Wholehog operating system means outstanding durability and productivity. The Road Hog console combines innovation with a proven software and hardware platform, resulting in an unprecedented range of lighting capabilities.
- Robust Wholehog Operating Software
- Two 12-inch high-brightness color touchscreens
- Backlit trackball with four configurable buttons for cursor and position control
- Ten playback faders with familiar playback controls
- (Choose, Go, Pause, & Flash)
- Internal Hard disk drive
- Removable USB Flash drive included
- USB ports for Wholehog playback and expansion wings
- Real time clock
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Dust cover included
- Optional roadcase available
- 2048 DMX-512 channels
- Supports USB Playback and Expansion Wings
- Supports USB MIDI/LTC Widget for SMPTE input and MIDI in/out/thru, MIDI Timecode, and MIDI Show Control
- Supports 1 external monitor via USB to VGA adapter
- Supports MIDI via M-Audio USB Uno MIDI Interface
Console Dimensions: 759 mm x 572 mm x 310 mm
Console Weight: 19.4 kg