The Standard Frame is Prysm’s lowest cost framing system for LPD videowalls. It is a modular system that provides a scalable and flexible framework to support LPD tile arrays with the precision necessary to maintain the virtually seamless display surface of a Prysm videowall.
The modular structure offers designers the flexibility to assemble Prysm tiles into displays of any desired width and heights of up to eight tiles (3.0 m, 10 ft). It also includes hidden rack-mounting options for Prysm Image Processors and additional electronics.
- Prysm’s lowest cost framing system
- Maintains precise alignment of LPD tile arrays
- Modular and scalable
- Column-based approach supports both straight and curved videowalls
- Minimal required clearances
- Exterior panels may be attached to the videowall to adapt its appearance to customer requirements
- Add-on brackets facilitate bracing to adjacent structures for stability
- Removable hoist facilitates safe and efficient tile installation and replacement
- Industry-standard rack mounting options for Prysm Image
- Processors and additional electronics
- Integral cable channels and ducts provide for orderly cable management