PRODUKT JIŽ NENÍ URČEN K PRODEJI
The Premium Frame 2 is Prysm’s most flexible framing system for
Laser Phosphor Display (LPD) video walls, enabling displays of
unlimited height and width to be mounted to floors, walls or overhead
structures. Its modular architecture frees the display designer from
traditional formats and allows rapid installation in configurations
tailored to the content and host facility.
The Premium Frame 2 is also Prysm’s framing system for LPD video
walls in mission-critical applications. In the unlikely event of a failure, it provides direct access to any tile in the video wall and allows for the rapid replacement of components without extended downtime.
- The most flexible framing system for LPD video walls
- Prysm’s rapid-service framing solution for mission-critical applications (direct access to any tile in the video wall)
- Maintains precise alignment of LPD tiles
- Enables video walls of unlimited size (height and width)
- Supports straight or horizontally curved displays
- Modular architecture allows rapid installation
- Tile support structure can be supported by a customer-supplied host facility sub-frame requiring only common materials and construction techniques
- Tile support structure can be supported by a Prysm sub-frame that enables floor installations up to 8 tiles in height (no host facility sub-frame is required)
- Exterior panels may be attached to tailor the video wall’s appearance to customer requirements
- Removable hoist facilitates safe and efficient tile installation and servicing
- Integral cable harnesses provide orderly cable management
- No electromechanical components
NAVRHNEME VÁM ŘEŠENÍ NA KLÍČ
Hledáte technologického partnera? Neváhejte se na nás obrátit.