Intel® Atom™ Fanless Embedded Controller with Integrated I/O
- Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6 GHz processor + 945GSE chipset
- Rugged, -20°C to 70°C fanless operation (optional)
- Built-in 6 VDC to 36 VDC wide-range DC power input
- 100G shock and 5G vibration resistance
- Up to three 1000/100/10 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Two 1394b FireWire ports (MXE-1020 only)
- Two RS-232 ports and two RS-232/422/485 ports
- One external CF socket
ADLINK's MXE-1000 series is an exceptionally rugged embedded controller for operating in harsh environments. Its -20°C to 70°C temperature range allows it to operate outdoors in both hot summer days and cold winter nights. The Matrix can also be deployed in factory planes or on vehicles as it can withstand 5 Grms vibration. And, its fanless and cable-less structure ensures extensive durability for long-term usage.
The Matrix MXE-1000 series features the Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6 GHz processor to deliver adequate performance at low-power. The MXE-1000 also integrates versatile generic and special-purpose I/O features to support a wide variety of applications. The on-board Gigabit Ethernet and 1394b ports are designed for connecting cameras for surveillance and image recognition applications, while its COM ports fit requirements in most machine automation and facility management applications.
Combing rugged design and integrated I/O functions, the ADLINK MXE-1000 series offers the most versatile choice for your applications.
Note: Extending the operating temperature to -20°C to 70°C is optional; standard operating temperature is -10 to 60°C.