Intel® Atom™ Fanless Configurable Controller with PCI/PCIe Slots
- Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6 GHz processor + 945GSE chipset
- Configurable, providing both PCI and PCIe slot options
- Rugged, -20°C to 70°C fanless operation (optional)
- Built-in 9 VDC to 32 VDC wide-range DC power input
- 50G shock and 5G vibration resistance
- Dual 1000/100/10 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Two RS-232 ports and two RS-232/422/485 ports
- Optional on-board 16-CH isolated DI and 16-CH isolated DO
- PCI Express® x4 compliant
- Supports two independent Gigabit Ethernet ports
ADLINK's MXC-2000 series is an exceptionally rugged controller with configurable PCI and PCIe slots. It is designed to provide a reliable platform for a wide variety of applications by accepting standard PCI and PCIe cards.
The Matrix MXC-2000 series can operate in a -20°C to 70°C temperature range and withstands 5 Grms vibration. Its fanless and cable-less structure provides additional durability for long-term usage.The Matrix MXC-2000 series features the Intel® Atom™ N270 1.6 GHz processor to deliver adequate performance at low power. Its PCI and PCIe slots enable the possibility of integrating off-the-shelf PCI/PCIe cards for a configurable application platform. Generic I/O interfaces, such as Gigabit Ethernet, COM, and USB are provided for connecting devices, while VGA+S-Video dual graphic outputs to allow connections to larger displays such as an LCD TV. The Matrix MXC-2000 series also integrates ADLINK in-house DIO design to deliver optional isolated DIO channels for industrial control usage.
ADLINK's Matrix MXC-2000 series is the perfect combination of configurability, reliability, durability, and compactness. With the MXC-2000 series, creating your rugged application system has never been easier.
Note: Extending the operating temperature to -20 to 70°C is optional; standard operating temperature is -10 to 60°C.