BL70S - Rugged Box PC for Storage Applications Intel Core i7, 3rd Generation BL70S is a rugged, fanless embedded box computer for storage functions in rail, automotive or air transport it has 2 SATA HDD/SSD shuttles and an Intel Core CPU.
- Intel Core i7, 3rd generation
- Up to 16 GB DDR3 DRAM soldered, ECC
- RAID 0/1, hot-pluggable on 2 HDD/SSD shuttles
- 4-port Gb Ethernet switch with PoE
- 1 Gb Ethernet uplink
- 1 PCI Express Mini Card slot with 2 SIM slots for WLAN, GSM (2G), UMTS (3G), LTE (4G), GPS or GLONASS functionality
- 2 slots for IBIS, RS232, RS485, RS422
- 24 and 36 VDC nom. class S2 PSU, with ignition
- -40 to +85°C operating temperature, fanless
- Conformal coating of internal components
- Compliant to EN 50155 (railways)
- Compliant to ISO 7637-2 (E-mark for automotive)
The BL70S is a rugged, fanless EN 50155 railway and E-Mark automotive box computer, based on the Intel Core and Celeron families. It is used as train maintenance, surveillance and diagnosis computer, and - thanks to its built-in storage capacities - as railway video recorder and content server.