- Built-in Power Pin 7 VCC
- iSLC technology
- iSMART disk health monitoring tool
- Intelligent error recovery system
- Excellent data transfer speed
- Write protection security
- Zero mechanical interference
Qualified by Intel, Innodisk’s SATADOM-QV 2IE is the world’s smallest SATA SSD, featuring built-in Pin 7 VCC technology that enhances the functionality of various embedded applications. With its cable-less and rugged design, the QH 2IE provides high reliability and allows for easy integration with other systems. In addition, our proprietary iSLC technology ensures that the SATADOM-QV 2IE lasts for up to 30,000 operations, with a lifespan 10 times longer than that of MLC-based SSDs.
The Innodisk SATADOM-QV 2IE allows manufacturers to save both time and money.
- Connects directly to the SATA on-board socket, eliminating the need for an external power cable or SATA cable, which saves system space and reduces wiring or mechanical interference
- Improves data transfer reliability while the device is operating through a specially designed connector that features a latch
- Enhances performance with an anti-vibration mechanism that utilizes a locked connector design
- Reduces operation system boot time
- Consumes less power than an HDD