- Built-in Power Pin 7 VCC
- S.M.A.R.T / iSMART disk health monitoring tool
- Intelligent error recovery system
- Excellent data transfer speed
- Zero mechanical interference
- Anti-vibration mechanical design
Qualified by Intel, InnoDisk’s SATADOM D150SV is the world’s smallest SATA SSD, featuring built-in Pin7 VCC that enhances the functionality of various embedded applications. With its cable-less and rugged design, the D150SV provides high reliability and is easily integrated with other systems. The SATADOM D150SV is also lightweight, comes with a single channel, and is available in capacities from 1GB up to 16GB.
The Innodisk SATADOM D150SV allows manufacturers to save both time and money.
- Eliminates the need for an external power cable or SATA cable, saving system space and reducing wiring or mechanical interference
- Meets SATA standards and is compatible with most operating systems, giving greater ﬂexibility in system design
- Designed with no moving parts to deliver faster loading speeds and better resistance to dust while producing less heat and noise; provides a rugged and reliable storage solution replacement for HDDs