- Built-in Power Pin 7 VCC
- S.M.A.R.T / iSMART disk health monitoring tool
- Intelligent error recovery system
- Excellent data transfer speed
- Write protection security
- Zero mechanical interference
- Anti-vibration mechanical design
- Built-in thermal sensor
Qualified by Intel, InnoDisk’s SATADOM D150QV-L is the world’s smallest SATA SSD, featuring built-in Pin7 VCC that enhances the functionality of various embedded applications, especially servers. With its cable-less and rugged design, the D150QV-L provides high reliability, reduces mechanical interference, and is easily integrated with 1U systems. The SATADOM D150QV-L is also lightweight, comes with multiple channels, and is available in capacities from 2GB up to 64GB.
The Innodisk SATADOM D150QV-L allows manufacturers to save both time and money.
- Eliminates the need for an external power cable or SATA cable, saving system space and reducing wiring or mechanical interference
- Meets SATA standards and is compatible with most operating systems, giving greater flexibility in system design
- Designed with no moving parts to deliver faster loading speeds and better resistance to dust while producing less heat and noise; provides a rugged and reliable storage solution replacement for HDDs