- Built-in Power Pin 7 VCC
- S.M.A.R.T / iSMART disk health monitoring tool
- Intelligent error recovery system
- Excellent data transfer speed
- Write protection security
- Zero mechanical interference
- Anti-vibration mechanical design
- Built-in thermal sensor
Qualified by Intel, InnoDisk’s SATADOM D150QV is the world’s smallest SATA SSD, featuring built-in Pin 7 VCC that enhances the functionality of various embedded applications. With its cable-less and rugged design, the D150QV provides high reliability, reduces mechanical interference, and is easily integrated with 1U systems. The SATADOM D150QV is also lightweight, comes with multiple channels, and is available in capacities from 2GB up to 64GB.
The Innodisk SATADOM D150QV allows manufacturers to save both time and money.
- Connects directly to the SATA on-board socket, eliminating the need for an external power cable or SATA cable, which saves system space and reduces wiring or mechanical interference
- Improves data transfer reliability while the device is operating through a specially designed connector that features a latch
- Enhances performance with an anti-vibration mechanism that utilizes a locked connector design
- Reduces operation system boot time
- Consumes less power than an HDD