- Built-in Power Pin 7 VCC
- S.M.A.R.T / iSMART disk health monitoring tool
- Intelligent error recovery system
- Excellent data transfer speed
- Write protection security
- Zero mechanical interference
- Anti-vibration mechanical design
- Built-in thermal sensor
Qualified by Intel, InnoDisk’s InnoLite SATADOM D150QV is the world’s smallest SATA SSD, featuring built-in Pin7 VCC that enhances the functionality of various embedded applications. With its cable-less and rugged design, the D150QV provides high reliability and is easily integrated with other systems. The InnoLite SATADOM D150QV is also lightweight, comes with multiple channels, and is available in capacities from 8GB up to 128GB.
The Innodisk InnoLite SATADOM D150QV (MLC NAND flash) allows manufacturers to save both time and money.
- Eliminates the need for an external power cable or SATA cable, saving system space and reducing wiring or mechanical interference
- Meets SATA standards and is compatible with most operating systems, giving greater ﬂexibility in system design
- Designed with no moving parts to deliver faster loading speeds and better resistance to dust while producing less heat and noise; provides a rugged and reliable storage solution replacement for HDDs