Hog 3PC transfers the functionality of Wholehog lighting consoles to your personal computer.
Create your own control solution to meet your particular requirements and budget. Hog 3PC offers a cost effective and flexible suite of software and hardware components that combine to produce the system that you need: from the free Hog 3PC software for viewing and editing Wholehog shows through to a fully fledged DMX console.
Use a laptop for a lightweight portable system or a desktop for installations, rackmount, or tablet PC; it’s up to you. Hog 3PC is the ideal backup solution and perfect for automated playback in retail and architectural applications.
Hog 3PC is the ideal backup solution and perfect for automated playback in retail and architectural applications.
- Supports one USB programming wing and multiple USB playback and Expansion wings
- MIDI/LTC Widget provides SMPTE input capabilities and MIDI in/out/thru
- MIDI In / Out via PC’s sound card or USB device
- Connectivity with multiple visualizers via Ethernet
- Wired and wireless networking ability with multiple Hog3PC computers, Road Hog Full Boar, Hog iPC and Wholehog 3 console systems
- Up to 4096 DMX-512 channels via USB DMX Widgets and Super Widgets
- Unlimited number of DMX channels via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) universes via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- Thousands of Cues, Cue parts, Cue lists, chases, effects, groups, palettes, pages, macros
- Hog3PC software is compatible as a Remote Focus device for Wholehog 3 consoles, rack mount units, Road Hog Full Boar console, Hog iPC console and other Hog 3PC computers
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP SP2 or greater
- Intel Pentium 3 compatible processor at 1 GHZ or higher
- 256 MB of RAM
- 200 MB hard-disk space
- 1024 x 768 or higher-resolution monitor