The TransForm XDS-150 is a multi-channel video processor for collaboration on large single- channel displays. It enables you to display up to six 2D, 3D and 3D stereo sources simultaneously on any type of display canvas - not just Barco systems.
Making collaboration easy
In combination with Barco's XDS Control Center software, you can enjoy mouse and keyboard control of the sources you need in a familiar Windows desktop environment. The TransForm XDS-150 was designed to make collaborative team work with 3D stereo easier, faster and more efficient. By seeing several sources at the same time, you can quickly see correlations between data, or process various types of information faster. It enables you to connect to and control remote computers on the display, features easy-to-use videoconferencing control, and allows other users to create and store predefined screen layouts.
At home in all environments
• Automotive industry: compare designs, 3D presentation and prototyping
• Oil and gas exploration and production: cross-analysis of geophysical data
• Higher education: multi-purpose immersion in virtual reality settings
• Product design: razor-sharp comparison of various 3D designs
• Urban planning: full immersion into virtual landscapes and buildings
Barco's TransForm XDS-150 is part of the XDS range and works with XDS Control Center.