MiSTRIP, Barco's creative pixel strip, sets a new standard for LED display technology in a wide variety of applications. From large free-form video displays to architectural visual design. High brightness and tight pixel pitch in a slim, lightweight yet rugged package make MiSTRIP a true all-round performer. The possibilities with this innovative product include not only stunningly bright video displays of any size, shape or form but also lighting-type effects, all in one package. In addition, the MiSTRIP's IP65 protection rating and wide operating temperature range enable outdoor usage in any weather conditions.
|Pixel pitch||13.25 mm|
|Calibrated Brightness||6100 Nit|
|Viewing angle||145° symmetrical|
|Operating temperature||-20°C -> 45°C|
|Operating humidity||10 - 90%|
|LED configuration||3-in-1 SMD RGB|
|Processing||15.8 bit / color|
|Refresh rate||800 Hz|
|Mounting||Multiple movable M6 threads on integrated track|
|D320 input compatibility||Data DVI up to UXGA, SDI, HD-SDI, YUV, Composite, S-Video|
|Depth||excl. connector: 55 mm|
|Depth||incl. connector: 63 mm|
|Length||1484 mm / 375 mm|
|Certifications||ETL (UL equivalent), CEBEC, CE, FCC Class A|
- High pixel density (13.25mm) makes creative high resolution displays possible.
- High brightness enables usage in both outdoor as well as high bright indoor applications.
- Flexibility in use; conventional screen or creative.
- Rugged, weather proof (IP65)
- Wide symmetrical viewing angle & short minimum viewing distances thanks to 3-in-1 RGB LEDs.
- Superior image quality. True 15-bit processing and LED level calibration ensure consistent color and brightness uniformity.